Rabu, 04 Februari 2009

Devita Nurheman


  • Occupation:

    I'm still a student..It's kind of boring,though...

  • Affiliations:

    I'm an catholic... I do believe in God so much as He always takes care of me....anytime....anywhere....

  • Hobbies and Interests:

    I do love... playing billiard and computers... I also love to sing... especially karaoke.. hehehehe....

  • Favorite Music:

    ^Anythinx^

  • Zodiac Sign:

    Taurus

    Who I Want to Meet:

    "My Lovely Sister"
    "My BoiFriend"
    "Jand Girl's Crew"
    "Grade 10 Students"
    "Lakesh yang di Jakarta"
    "Konco2 di Petra"
    "Konco2 grj"
    Xama semua na aja d...


  • 3 Comments:

    Anonim said...

    Dev,Add gue ya..Di FB (Gembos Putra)..Pliss..

    Livia Margarita said...
    Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.
    Anonim said...

    Add Aku y ..
    nick FB ku = -.-Ðıмz 아이니-.-
    emailnya = d1m4sbud1@yahoo.com

     
    Copyright © 2009 Siswi SMU Cakep. Powered By Blogger
    Other Link:News Gadget Information, Mobile Review , Toko Online, Notebook Review